This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
One important part of taking your blog to the next level is understanding your analytics. You need to be able to understand how many people are coming to your site every month, what they are reading and how long they are staying on your site. We often think that page views and unique visitors is the most important factor but your bounce rate is also important.
What is a bounce rate? Your bounce rate is the number of people that visit your site and then leave. The goal is to have your bounce rate as low as possible. The lower your bounce rate the more engaged your readers is. Wondering how you can improve your bounce rate? This post has tips on how to do just that!
Tips on Improving Your Bounce Rate
All bloggers want to create engaging content that makes people want to stick around on their blog rather than clicking away after just a few seconds. But how do you do that? Bounce rate refers to the percentage of your visitors who leave your blog without clicking over to check out another page, and this post explains how to reduce this percentage.
Read the Full Post Here: How to Reduce Your Bounce Rate
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017