This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Are you intimidated by search engine optimization, or SEO? Good SEO is necessary for bloggers, and it isn’t as hard as you think.
Good SEO Is Good Blogging
Guess what? SEO isn’t a scary thing. In fact, it doesn’t even have to be that technical.
Recently, I read an income report of an up and coming blogger. In the article they said they consciously ignored all SEO strategies and then encouraged all new bloggers to ignore SEO.
Admittedly, I was a bit shocked. I took a look at their blog and I have to tell you that I think their blog has perfect SEO and matches Google’s SEO requirements spot on.
I’m going to bet (and I don’t normally do that) that you have better SEO than you think too. If you are practicing good blogging techniques, then you are already excelling at SEO. Let’s take a look at some of the elements that make up good SEO.
Read the Full Post Here: Good SEO is just good blogging.
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017