This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Are you writing sponsored content? Or just interested in learning about what a no follow link is?
If yes, then you are in the right place!
The below video tutorial will show you how to create a no follow link and explain when you should use one.
How to Create a No Follow Link
If you are working with brands whether in terms of sponsored posts or sponsored reviews, then you need to know how to create a no follow link. Using no follow links are very important to not only protect your page rank, but also to ensure that you AND the brand are complying with FTC Guidelines.
Watch this video tutorial to get all the info you need in under 2 minutes! Not only do we address the how’s and why’s of no follow links, but we also show you how to construct one using HTML.
For more great SEO tips, be sure to check out our Pinterest board on SEO Made Easy.
Looking for More Tips?
Did you enjoy our video on no follow links? If so, then keep reading!
- No Follow Links Explained
- 10 Questions to Ask Yourself Before Working With Brands
- 7 Vlogging Tips to Becoming a Brand Ambassador
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 31, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020