This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
You want search engines to find your blog, but when they do, can they see your pictures? It is easier than you might think to optimize images for SEO. Following these simple steps will help your blog to rank higher in image searches.
How To Optimize Images for SEO
Chances are if you’re a blogger trying to get more page views and/or monetizing your blog, you’ve heard about SEO – or Search Engine Optimization – and how awesome it is. As the name suggest it’s all about getting that Google juice and making it easy for people to find you on search engines. There’s lot of articles on optimizing blog posts but today I thought I’d talk about how you can optimize images for SEO, the tips here are easy to implement on both Blogger and WordPress!
Read the Full Post Here: How to Optimize Images for SEO
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017