Increasing your Google page rank is something all bloggers want to know how to do. The problem is Google uses an algorithm that is not shared with the public. There is a lot of speculation on things you can do to increase your page rank and thinks not to do so you don’t lose your page rank.
Understanding Page Rank
Preface: Since the writing of this post, Google’s Panda and Penguin updates have happened May 18th-19th.
A very hot topic in the blogging world right now is Google’s upcoming Panda and Penguin updates. Not sure what I am talking about? Web Pro News has a great post describing the upcoming changes.
Basically what it is boiling down to is that Google is going to crack down even stronger on DoFollow links, advertorials, and spam sites.
How will these updates affect my blog, and should I care?
To answer the question, it really is depends on what you use your blog for and how much of your traffic is dependent on Google.
Read the Full Post Here: Google Panda & Penguin Updates
- Changes to Make When Moving Your Site - Dec 13, 2017
- How To Write Your First Blog Post - Dec 8, 2017
- Dealing with the Trolls Under Your Bridge - Dec 6, 2017
- How To Increase Your Followers (Another Clickbait Title To Make You Read My Post) - Dec 1, 2017
- 1500+ Quality Blogs That Accept Guest Posts - Nov 29, 2017
- Organize Your Blog With This Simple Spreadsheet - Nov 24, 2017
- 21 of the Best Online Course Platforms for 2018 - Nov 22, 2017
- 8 Effective Ways To Create a Remarkable Business Card - Nov 17, 2017
- How To Make Your Own Social Media Follow Buttons - Nov 15, 2017
- Unlock the Power of the 90 Day Business Plan - Nov 10, 2017