While I’m sure you’ve heard SEO mentioned before, are you familiar with what it is? But do you really know what it is? Don’t fret! Today’s blogger is ready to break Search Engine Optimization down for you and, not only that, provide you with a few free resources you can use to improve yours!
What is SEO? Free Resources for Improving Yours
I’m sure you have heard the term “SEO” before buy maybe you don’t know what it means and why you need it. If you blog, and want to get noticed, than it is a good idea to familiarize yourself with “SEO” or “Search Engine Optimization.”
To break it down even further, search engines are the websites you use to search for whatever it is that you want to explore on the internet. The most famous search engine is Google. Now you know what I am talking about, right? So, am I going to tell you how to make google better (optimization)? No, I am going to tell you how to make your blog more popular on Google (or other search engines). SEO then is really just another phrase for Google popularity.
Read the full post here: What is SEO? Free Resources for Improving Yours
- How Can I Do It All? Top 12 Tips for Getting Things Done - Dec 15, 2017
- Changes to Make When Moving Your Site - Dec 13, 2017
- How To Write Your First Blog Post - Dec 8, 2017
- Dealing with the Trolls Under Your Bridge - Dec 6, 2017
- How To Increase Your Followers (Another Clickbait Title To Make You Read My Post) - Dec 1, 2017
- 1500+ Quality Blogs That Accept Guest Posts - Nov 29, 2017
- Organize Your Blog With This Simple Spreadsheet - Nov 24, 2017
- 21 of the Best Online Course Platforms for 2018 - Nov 22, 2017
- 8 Effective Ways To Create a Remarkable Business Card - Nov 17, 2017
- How To Make Your Own Social Media Follow Buttons - Nov 15, 2017