This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Happy Friday, everyone!
I’m currently headed to BlogPaws 2018 this week, but happy as always to welcome you to the weekend! Hopefully it’s been a productive and spring-like week for everyone. Now that we’re past the middle of the month, I’m looking ahead to May – easily one of the prettiest months in existence. Wishing everyone bright sunshine and inspiration this weekend, and beyond!
If you need some fun recipes or crafts for this weekend, head on over to our SITS Facebook page and check out the most recent Facebook live videos and tutorials. You won’t want to miss the fun stuff we’re sharing!
We hope you all enjoy the weekend and can’t wait to read what you link up!
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST:
- Live Well Play Together: Happy Birthday, Blog | Highlights & Challenges from My First Year Blogging
- Craft Beering: Mozzarella & Basil Stuffed Beer Muffins
- The Handyman’s Daughter: DIY Lego Table with Storage
- The Kittchen: Why I Travel Alone
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
Our Twitter Chat is taking a spring and summer break!
Our Sharefest Twitter Party is taking a break for the spring and summer. We will be back in the fall with more Twitter party fun!
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 12, 2022
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020
facebook customar chat says
great post thank you so much, dear.Do you want to make your website visitor to your permanent customer via the best communication? I’ll setup facebook live chat & pixel service to your WordPress in 2 hours
Vineta @ The Handyman's Daughter says
Thank you so much for featuring my Lego table this week! It’s one of my favorite projects!
Thank you for hosting, today I bought Tea by the Sea with me!
Natalie A says
Thank you for letting me join in this week for the sharefest! I’m happy to be visiting again! I hope you have a fabulous weekend! Have fun at BlogPaws 2018!
Я ваще такова не видел!!!это круто!!
Thank you for hosting another great party. I hope you have a WONDERFUL weekend.
Jas @ All that's Jas says
Thank you for the party each week! Have an amazing weekend.
Mary Leigh says
Another great link up! Thank you for always hosting and for the feature this week!
Marilyn Lesniak says
Thank for hosting! Today I brought my Avocado Egg Bake, Blueberry Cheesecake and a Creamy Grape Salad. I invite you to join me at #OverTheMoon #WWBlogHop #ThursdayFavoriteThings. Have a wonderful week.
Have a wonderful weekend and thanks so much for hosting!