This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Happy Friday, everyone!
I hope you had a gorgeous week. Now only two weeks until school! UGH! I will say this – packing for camp was so much harder than school. For school, my kids mostly buy lunch. For camp, it was packing lunches, swimsuits, sunscreen, spare clothes, and more. I suppose I’m always ready for a fresh start, and also always resistant to say goodbye to my favorite season. My son said the funniest thing, and he’s six: “This was the shortest summer of my life, and I’ve been around a long time.”
If you need some fun recipes or crafts for this weekend, head on over to our SITS Facebook page and check out the most recent Facebook live videos and tutorials. You won’t want to miss the fun stuff we’re sharing!
We hope you all enjoy the weekend and can’t wait to read what you link up!
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST:
- The Red Painted Cottage: 15 Tips About Downsizing And Lessons Learned
- Live Craft Love: Nautical Rope Candle Holder
- Food Faith Fitness: Pizza Low Carb Lasagna With Zucchini Noodles
- The Dedicated House: 4 Tips for Utilizing a Small Garden Space
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
Our Twitter Chat is taking a spring and summer break!
Our Sharefest Twitter Party is taking a break for the spring and summer. We will be back in the fall with more Twitter party fun!
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 12, 2022
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020
Carol, The Red Painted Cottage says
Thank you so much for featuring my downsizing article and for hosting this party!
Thank you for hosting and sharing. I brought one of our favorite pork dish back home. Have a great week ahead.
Thank you so much for hosting! Have a wonderful week!
Mother of 3 says
That is too funny! I love when kids say things like that.. like they are such old souls. Thanks so much for hosting.
Michele Morin says
Mine just got back from camp, so I”m scaling the heights of Mt. Laundry today!
Kathryn Griffin says
Thank you for hosting and for the feature! Have a great start to the weekend! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse