This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Happy Friday, everyone!
I hope you’ve had a fabulous week and are gearing up for the weekend. Anyone have great Labor Day weekend plans? We’ll be having friends over, hitting the county fair, and most likely going to a local amusement park for a work event. I truly can’t wait for that one!
If you need some fun recipes or crafts for this weekend, head on over to our SITS Facebook page and check out the most recent Facebook live videos and tutorials. You won’t want to miss the fun stuff we’re sharing!
We hope you all enjoy the weekend and can’t wait to read what you link up!
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST:
- The Dedicated House: DIY It or Hire a Professional?
- Lou Lou Girls: Peach, Chicken and Caramelized Corn Salad
- Mommy Evolution: No Bake Peanut Butter Pie Recipe
- Married Treasure: Five Simple Steps to Save My Troubled Marriage
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 12, 2022
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020
Kimberly Lewis says
thank you! thank you! for featuring my peach salad!
Dee | Grammy's Grid says
Thanks so much for hosting!
Hmm...What Do You Think? says
Thank you for hosting this party.
Kathryn Griffin says
Thank you for the feature and the party!! Happy Weekend! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse
Betty Manousos says
hello, thank you so much for hosting, tamara! enjoy your day~ Happy weekend! xoxo
Thanks for hosting!
Suzan | It's My Sustainable Life says
Hi Tamara ~ Thanks so much for another week of hosting! This week it’s all about the elderberry here in our neck of the woods. I’ve shared #6, 14 Elderberry Benefits, and #7, How To Prepare For The Cold & Flu Season With Elderberry Tincture. Have a beautiful weekend!