This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Happy Friday, everyone!
I hope you’ve had a fabulous week and are gearing up for the long weekend ahead of us. What are your best plans scheduled for this weekend? Are you still making summer content, or have you moved onto fall baking, decorating, etc.? I think I’m stuck somewhere in-between!
If you need some fun recipes or crafts for this weekend, head on over to our SITS Facebook page and check out the most recent Facebook live videos and tutorials. You won’t want to miss the fun stuff we’re sharing!
We hope you all enjoy the weekend and can’t wait to read what you link up!
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST:
- The Style Safari: What’s After Blogging?
- Delightful E Made: Blueberry Oatmeal Breakfast Bars
- Busy Being Jennifer: DIY Fall Gnomes
- It All Started With Paint: The College Drop-off
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 12, 2022
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020
Lovely weekend! I’m planning to join the next creative course in October (tutorials on creative speaking ideas). It will be the best plan for me this fall.
Dee | Grammy's Grid says
Thanks so much for hosting!
Kalyan Panja says
Nice going through the posts. Have a fantastic weekend everyone.
Michele Morin says
Enjoy your long weekend!
Suzan | It's My Sustainable Life says
Thank you for hosting once again this week! I’ve shared # 2, how to create a Simple Quilted Potholder, and #3, preserving summers bounty with Preserving Green Beans! Have a wonderful weekend!