This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Happy Saturday, SITS-tah’s!
We finally decorated the house and the tree last week and we’re definitely feeling the holiday spirit. One thing I love doing with the kids is talk about traditions other families have, holidays other religions celebrate, and ways to support and share in the joy of the holiday by acknowledging those other celebrations and holidays. It’s so wonderful to see their eyes light up as they learn fun new things about how their friends celebrate the holidays. How are you celebrating this weekend?
If you need some fun recipes or crafts for this weekend, head on over to our SITS Facebook page and check out the most recent Facebook live videos and tutorials. You won’t want to miss the fun stuff we’re sharing!
We hope you all enjoy the weekend and can’t wait to read what you link up!
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST:
- Savvy Working Gal: Is a Culinary Degree Worth It?
- Cut and Dry: December is Such a Tricky Month
- The Official CEO Mom: 10 Things You’re Doing Wrong With Affiliate Marketing
- The Tongue in Chic: 3 Reasons Why Starbucks Is Kicking Small Business Ass
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
JOIN US ON TWITTER
Finally, definitely don’t forget our Sharefest Twitter Party happening at 7:00 AM PST / 10:00 AM EST on Saturdays with the hashtag #SITSBlogging. It’s a great way to get one of your posts some extra love on Twitter.
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 12, 2022
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020
Jas @All that's Jas says
Thank you so much for the party. I’m only sharing one link to my easy homemade Christmas Baileys but I’m including a pretty FREE printable in the post. Hope your holiday planning is going smooth and stress-free! XO
Happy Saturday! Thanks for hosting the Sharefest! I’m decorated, too, but still lacking the holiday spirit. I’m moving forward anyway. It’s got to be out there somewhere! 🙂
Calypso in the Country says
Thanks for hosting again and enjoy your weekend!
Tanya @ Mom's Small Victories says
Thanks for hosting, I’ve been reading about Instant pot tips, productivity tips and checking out another link party!
Kristie McCollum says
It’s an honor to have my article listed! But it looks like it’s attributed to someone else. Oops! 10 Things You’re Doing Wrong With Affiliate Marketing can be found on The Official CEO Mom. Thanks so much for the honor!
Sarah Bell says
That’s great you guys finished decorating – now you can just enjoy the festive atmosphere :).We are going to a holiday ball tonight! Thanks so much for hosting!
Trendy & Tidy
Betty Manousos says
happy sits sharefest! thanks so much for hosting.
have a great weekend! xoxo