Happy Friday, everyone!
I hope you’re all doing well. I love Valentine’s Day so this was a big week for me. I was heartbroken that my daughter got so sick this week and had to miss her class valentine party and exchange. It’s always such a bummer when you’re a kid and you’re sick on holidays or special occasions. That said, we are so ready for her to feel better for a wonderful February break. Did you all have a good Valentine’s Day?
If you need some fun recipes or crafts for this weekend, head on over to our SITS Facebook page and check out the most recent Facebook live videos and tutorials. You won’t want to miss the fun stuff we’re sharing!
We hope you all enjoy the weekend and can’t wait to read what you link up!
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST:
- Mostly Blogging: 10 Ways To Make Your Blog More Successful That Really Work
- Busy Being Jennifer: Butter Pecan Pound Cake
- Farm Girl Reformed: How to Make a Spring Terrarium with Dollar Tree Frames
- Zyra Kuma: How To Successfully Take On Your Day As A Pro In 2019
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
- March 22nd: Saturday Sharefest - Mar 22, 2019
- March 19th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Mar 19, 2019
- How to Add Captions to Instagram Stories Videos - Mar 18, 2019
- March 15th: Saturday Sharefest - Mar 15, 2019
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Mar 12, 2019
- March 12th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Mar 12, 2019
- March 8th: Saturday Sharefest - Mar 8, 2019
- March 5th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Mar 5, 2019
- March 1st: Saturday Sharefest - Mar 1, 2019
- February 26th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Feb 26, 2019