This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Happy Friday, everyone!
Next up for us is February vacation! Do you have any plans for the next week? There are so many viruses in the school right now, that I’m looking forward to my kids being away from there for a week. Hopefully you’ll find some wonderful inspiration here – like a cake and brownie baked together (!) as well as how to build a children’s stage with hidden storage. So many recipes and projects to try, and as always, some deep-thinking blog posts to draw you in. Enjoy! I always do.
If you need some fun recipes or crafts for this weekend, head on over to our SITS Facebook page and check out the most recent Facebook live videos and tutorials. You won’t want to miss the fun stuff we’re sharing!
We hope you all enjoy the weekend and can’t wait to read what you link up!
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST:
- Rain on a Tin Roof: How To Build a Children’s Stage With Hidden Dress-Up Clothes Storage
- Cherry & Spice: Strawberry Crownie – Cake and Brownie Baked Together
- Brooklyn Farm Girl: Cauliflower Pot Pie
- From Rashida, With Love: 5 Things I’m NOT Going To Feel Guilty About In 2018 (Or Ever Again)
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
JOIN US ON TWITTER
Finally, definitely don’t forget our Sharefest Twitter Party happening at 7:00 AM PST / 10:00 AM EST on Saturdays with the hashtag #TheSwayLife. It’s a great way to get one of your posts some extra love on Twitter.
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 31, 2021
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020
- September 20th: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 20, 2019
- September 17th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 17, 2019
- September 13th: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 13, 2019
- September 10th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 10, 2019
- September 6th: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 6, 2019
- Pumpkin Smoothie Recipe For Fall - Sep 3, 2019
- September 3rd: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 3, 2019
- August 30th: Saturday Sharefest - Aug 30, 2019
- August 27th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Aug 27, 2019
- August 23rd: Saturday Sharefest - Aug 23, 2019
- Halloween Terrarium - Aug 22, 2019
- How to Use Lightroom Presets To Make Your Pictures POP! - Aug 21, 2019
- August 20th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Aug 20, 2019