This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Happy Friday, everyone!
We’re already mostly through February vacation – having sailed through it with oddly warm days, house guests, and day trips. Just yesterday, I took my kids to see The Dark Crystal at a free movie showing in town. It had been decades! What have you all been doing for February vacation? Now I’m so excited for spring break! I’m not sure if we’ll do a staycation, or travel to St. Augustine, Florida. Both good options! When is your favorite time of year to travel with your family?
If you need some fun recipes or crafts for this weekend, head on over to our SITS Facebook page and check out the most recent Facebook live videos and tutorials. You won’t want to miss the fun stuff we’re sharing!
We hope you all enjoy the weekend and can’t wait to read what you link up!
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST:
- The Kittchen: Chicken Bacon Cheddar Ranch Stuffed Potatoes
- Home Made Lovely: How to Work from Home as a Virtual Assistant – What to Charge, How to Start
- Mama Finds Her Way: How To Save Money When Your Husband Loses His Job
- Happy Mothering: How to Make Colorful Boho Earrings with Tassels
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
JOIN US ON TWITTER
Finally, definitely don’t forget our Sharefest Twitter Party happening at 7:00 AM PST / 10:00 AM EST on Saturdays with the hashtag #TheSwayLife. It’s a great way to get one of your posts some extra love on Twitter.
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 12, 2022
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020
Mother of 3 says
Our town didn’t have February vacation this year as we had so many snow days! Our favorite time to travel as a family is September. Since we homeschool we can pick what time of year we want to travel and most places are no longer crowded once labor day passes.
Tanya Derrey Bingham says
Thank you so much for another fabulous party!!
Marilyn Lesniak says
Thank you for being so supportive of other bloggers. I think parties are the best social media strategy around!! I linked my Lil Leprechaun Snack Mix, Green Pistachio Sweet Bread and Crock Pot Corned Beef and Cabbage to get you ready for St. Patrick’s Day! I hope you enjoy them. Have a happy week! #OverTheMoon #WWBlogHop #ThursdayFavoriteThings
Michele Morin says
Trying not to be too sad that vacation is almost over.
I brought in some forsythia branches to force. Hopefully, I’m not too early!
Jas @All that's Jas says
The temps are all over the place here! 40 degrees difference in just one day. Thanks for all the work you put into hosting your party. Hope you have a relaxing weekend.
Natalie A says
I hope whatever you do for spring vacation it is absolutely fun! I have no plans yet, but it would be fun to go on vacation! I’m happy to participate this weekend on the sharefest! Thanks for hosting this!
Shelley @ Calypso in the Country says
We had a couple of ridiculously warm days here this week…I am definitely thinking of spring travel! Basically, we just plan our vacations around the kids school and sports schedules…which doesn’t leave us much! Thanks for hosting and enjoy your weekend!