This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Happy Saturday, SITS-tah’s! It’s the last weekend in February. Do you do anything special for Leap Day? It could be a fun time to start a new tradition! After all, you only need to commit to do that tradition for one day every four years! Seems doable to us!
It is also Oscar weekend, so we will be catching up on all the movies that we missed! Will you be watching the award show?! Tell us what movie you want to see win in the comments.
Hopefully an early Spring is around the corner like the groundhog predicted, if not stay warm, and have a lovely weekend! And don’t forget to visit some of your fellow bloggers to leave some comment love.
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST:
- Coach Debbie Runs: 10 Tips That Will Make You a Better Runner
- Pinkheels Pink Truck: Roasted Butternut Squash with Brussel Sprouts, Parmesan, and Pecan
- Life’s A Disco Ball: Love Yourself
- Shibley Smiles: Zucchini Feta Corn Bread
- Love, Pasta and a Tool Belt: Chicken Packets
- Hello Nature: Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich Cookies
- Mom’s Small Victories: 25 Reading Challenges to Unleash Your Inner Bookworm
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
JOIN US ON TWITTER
Finally, definitely don’t forget our Sharefest Twitter Party happening at 7:00 AM PST / 10:00 AM EST on Saturdays with the hashtag #SITSBlogging. It’s a great way to get one of your posts some extra love on Twitter.
- Pineapple DIY Costume: Halloween Tutorial - Oct 19, 2020
- Jurassic Park Dinosaur Costume for Halloween - Oct 16, 2020
- Giant Spider Web Halloween Decoration - Oct 13, 2020
- Halloween DIY Graveyard Lanterns - Oct 1, 2020
- DIY Landspeeder For Luke Skywalker Costume - Sep 30, 2020
- Spooky Spider Eggs - Sep 29, 2020
- Fred And Wilma Flintstone Costume DIY - Sep 28, 2020
- DIY Glow In The Dark Floating Ghosts - Sep 24, 2020
- The Greatest Showman Circus Inspired Costumes - Sep 23, 2020
- Grease Lightning Costume - Sep 22, 2020
- DIY Jelly Belly Halloween Costume - Sep 17, 2020
- Harry Potter Floating Candles - Sep 15, 2020
- Trash Bag Spider Webs - Sep 13, 2020
- No Sew Fabric Pumpkins - Aug 30, 2020
- Staging Staples: The Best Items for the Best Pictures - Aug 30, 2020