This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Happy Friday, everyone!
Are you finding it harder to motivate when it’s the dead center of winter? Our driveway is a sheet of ice, and I miss the lightness and weightlessness of warmer seasons. Now, the Super Bowl is over, the Groundhog saw his shadow, and Valentine’s Day is almost here already. I find that when I look ahead and read about better living – through budgeting, meal planning, athletic training, etc., I always feel great. It’s nice to know we’re all in this winter together! Unless you live in Florida..
If you need some fun recipes or crafts for this weekend, head on over to our SITS Facebook page and check out the most recent Facebook live videos and tutorials. You won’t want to miss the fun stuff we’re sharing!
We hope you all enjoy the weekend and can’t wait to read what you link up!
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST:
- Brooklyn Farm Girl: Sprinkle Birthday Cake Muffins
- Big Green Pen: Why I’m Not Laughing at the Tide Pod Challenge
- Sparkle Living Blog: 10 Ideas To Help Cure Crafter’s Block
- Thyme For Veggies: Ultra Violet Berry Smoothie Bowl
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
JOIN US ON TWITTER
Finally, definitely don’t forget our Sharefest Twitter Party happening at 7:00 AM PST / 10:00 AM EST on Saturdays with the hashtag #TheSwayLife. It’s a great way to get one of your posts some extra love on Twitter.
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 12, 2022
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020
Mother of 3 says
I was feeling OK about this winter but after bring stuck in the house with sick kids for a week I’d love a nice warm sunny day for us to head outside and soak in some fresh air and sunshine!
Marilyn Lesniak says
Thank you for hosting. I linked my Meatless Meals Collection, my Donut Collection and healthy Polish Paczki for Fat Tuesday. I hope you enjoy them! Have a happy week! #OverTheMoon #WWBlogHop #ThursdayFavoriteThings
Michele Morin says
Happy snowy Saturday!
Thanks for the welcome here.
Betty Manousos says
happy sits sharefest! jappy friday! thank yo so much for hosting.
have a great weekend~xoxo
We are in the height of Summer here, come & join me by the sea for a cuppa, chocolate treat & inspiration in the Sun!
Love your post & link up, I’m a newbie to blogging, only a month old, so happy to find you all!
You are welcome to drop by & enjoy the warmth!
Paula Kiger says
Thank you for featuring my post. I appreciate it and, most of all, hope no little kids or elderly people with dementia are injured.
We haven’t had much of a winter though we did get snow this year and it lasted about one week! It was fabulous! Thanks so much for the Sharefest and have a wonderful weekend!
Jas @All that's Jas says
Definitely! The city declared a snow day today and it’s getting the best of me. So ready for spring. Thank you for hosting! Have a fabulous weekend!
Lisa @ Casa Bouquet says
Thank you so much for hosting. My family celebrates Mardi Gras season, which always starts January 6, and that makes these days of winter a little more fun. I like the weeks of festivities and feasting a little better than the one day of Valentine’s.
Calypso in the Country says
I am pretty much done with this winter! Between everyone being sick and the cold weather, I am so over it! Of course, my ski bum family is looking forward to weeks and weeks of snow… Oh well, I guess I have to make the best of it! Thanks for hosting and enjoy your weekend!