This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Happy Friday, everyone!
I’m still in Florida! We had to go a day early because of a predicted foot of snow scheduled to hit the morning we were supposed to take off. So hopefully I’m well rested (but probably not with theme park days!) and hopefully I’m well sunned. I’m loving all the inspiration you’ve all been providing with recipes, DIY projects, travel tips, and lifestyle content. I’ve been a fan of this linkup for many years now, and it’s an honor to introduce a new week! Enjoy!
If you need some fun recipes or crafts for this weekend, head on over to our SITS Facebook page and check out the most recent Facebook live videos and tutorials. You won’t want to miss the fun stuff we’re sharing!
We hope you all enjoy the weekend and can’t wait to read what you link up!
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST:
- DIY Adulation: How To Stop Being Depressed After The Holidays
- Penny’s Vintage Home: Farmhouse Valentine Banner
- Strength & Sunshine: Healthy Homemade Vegan Doritos “Nacho Cheese” Flavor (Gluten-Free, Allergy-Free)
- This Main Line Life: Lessons Learned: The Hard Way
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 12, 2022
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020
Vogue Dental says
Great article. It is very useful and informative. I got some good ideas about this topic. Thanks for sharing this post.- dentist in bloomington
Thank you so much for hosting another great party. I brought our favorite main dish back home. Have a lovely week
Rosie Doal says
Thank you for hosting such a fab linky party xxx
Dee | Grammy's Grid says
Thanks so much for hosting! I’m linking up with the TOP 10 POSTS OF 2017 AT GRAMMY’S GRID! Playing catch up! 2018 coming soon! Also added a SHORT STORY PROMPT LINK PARTY! Won’t you join us in the creativity and fun? My 3rd linkup is 12 TASTY GAME DAY RECIPES!
I love this post. Thanks for sharing
Thank you for hosting another GREAT party. I always see so many inspiring projects and recipes here.
Hi Tamara, thanks so much for hosting the wonderful party every week.
Calypso in the Country says
Enjoy your time away! Thanks for hosting!
Julie | This Main Line Life says
Thanks so much for the feature. I really appreciate it. Have a great weekend.