This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Happy Friday, everyone!
And Happy New Year! This was such a tough week to get back into the swing of things. My kids started school again on Wednesday, my husband started work again on Thursday, and our house guests stayed until today. I don’t think it will truly feel like the end of vacation until Monday. Until then, though, it’s been fun slowly building my 2019 plans and goals. How was your holiday break?
If you need some fun recipes or crafts for this weekend, head on over to our SITS Facebook page and check out the most recent Facebook live videos and tutorials. You won’t want to miss the fun stuff we’re sharing!
We hope you all enjoy the weekend and can’t wait to read what you link up!
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST:
- A Nod to Navy: The 3 Things I Do Every Morning For A Productive Day
- Anika’s DIY Life: Colorful Ikea Tarva Dresser Makeover for Kids Room
- All That’s Jas: Two-Bean Chili Con Carne Recipe
- Live Well Play Together: Setting Goals with Your Spouse + Printable Worksheet
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
Our Twitter Chat is taking a spring and summer break!
Our Sharefest Twitter Party is taking a break for the spring and summer. We will be back in the fall with more Twitter party fun!
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 12, 2022
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020
Jas @All that's Jas says
Happy 2019! Hope it’s off to a great start!
Thank you for featuring my chili recipe! It’s one of my favorite comfort foods. 🙂 xx
Happy New Year.Thank you for hosting.I brought our favorite noodle dish. Have a lovely week ahead.
Thank you for hosting. I’ve been away awhile while making a major move and am glad to be back for the inspiration. Have a WONDERFUL NEW YEAR!
Mother of 3 says
We had a nice break but I totally agree that we will not feel like we’re back to normal until Monday. The end of last week I just could not keep track of what day it was!
Shelley @ Calypso in the Country says
My kids went back to school on Wednesday as well. It’s hard getting back into the routine after so many days off! Thanks for hosting and Happy New Year!
Mary Leigh says
Thanks so much for the feature! The goal setting worksheet has been so helpful to my husband and I in setting our goals together! Hopefully it will help others as well!