This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Happy Saturday, SITS-tah’s!
Summer is so close we can taste it! Only a few more days of school next week and we are done until the next year. I don’t know what’s scarier… the fact that the kids have zero camps or plans lined up or the fact that they’ll be home with me as I work all.summer.long. I’m trying to come up with some good ideas to keep them occupied and outside as much as possible this summer. What are your favorite summer activities with the kids?
If you need some fun recipes or crafts for this weekend, head on over to our SITS Facebook page and check out the most recent Facebook live videos and tutorials. You won’t want to miss the fun stuff we’re sharing!
We hope you all enjoy the weekend and can’t wait to read what you link up!
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST:
- Happy Pretty Sweet: Life Comes in Seasons
- Sharing Life Moments: Dear Homeschool Mom
- The Curious Gemini: Chronicles of a Recovering People Pleaser
- Live Well, Play Together: Why I Became a Stay At Home Mom
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
JOIN US ON TWITTER
Finally, definitely don’t forget our Sharefest Twitter Party happening at 7:00 AM PST / 10:00 AM EST on Saturdays with the hashtag #SITSBlogging. It’s a great way to get one of your posts some extra love on Twitter.
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 12, 2022
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020
Thank you so much for featuring me this week!
Jas @All that's Jas says
Hope you’re enjoying your weekend! Thanks for hosting 🙂
Marilyn Lesniak says
Thank you for the party. I wish you a lovely week!
Mary Leigh says
Thank you so much for the feature! That was such a special post for me!
Calypso in the Country says
My boys don’t get out of school until June 20th but the days are flying! I don’t have many formal plans for them this year either. They are 11 and 13 so I thought it was a good year for a leisurely summer without tons of camps. I will still keep them in their piano lessons once a week and we will be back in forth to the in-laws’ beach house but that’s pretty much it! Hope your summer plans go well. Thanks for hosting again!