This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
We’re living #TheSwayLife over here this summer. I love that our summers are packed with fun family outings. We’ll be taking the kids to the county fair and the safari park. I love taking them places they’ll be able to explore at their own pace. Where are you exploring this summer?
If you need some fun recipes or crafts for this weekend, head on over to our SITS Facebook page and check out the most recent Facebook live videos and tutorials. You won’t want to miss the fun stuff we’re sharing!
We hope you all enjoy the weekend and can’t wait to read what you link up!
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST:
- The Red Painted Cottage: Stories with Sadie
- Reviews, Chews, and How-To’s: Three Days in Paris
- Sew Sarah R: 10 Things You Might Not Know About Me
- The Rantings of a Drama Queen’s Mum: New England Minute
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
JOIN US ON TWITTER
Finally, definitely don’t forget our Sharefest Twitter Party happening at 7:00 AM PST / 10:00 AM EST on Saturdays with the hashtag #TheSwayLife. It’s a great way to get one of your posts some extra love on Twitter.
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 12, 2022
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020
Jas @All that's Jas says
Sounds like a fun summer! We have lots work to do around the house, so it’ll be busy summer for us. Thank you for hosting! Enjoy your weekend.
Marilyn Lesniak says
Thank you for hosting again this week! Have a great weekend!
Grammy Dee from Grammy's Grid says
Thank you for hosting! I shared your party.
Carol, The Red Painted Cottage says
Thank you for featuring Sadie, our newly adopted dog, this week and for hosting your great party! Hoping you have a fabulous weekend!
Summer discoveries are a bit different when your nest is empty. When I’m not enjoying my granddaughter making new discoveries at the ripe old age of 1, I’ll be discovering how to promote myself and my Etsy shop. I have discovered so far, that I am not one bit good at promoting myself. 🙂 OH, and as a mom to 4 adult daughters, we’ll all be discovering what it’s like to have a boy in the family when DD1 gives birth to a baby boy in August. 🙂 Wish us luck!