This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Happy Saturday, SITS-tah’s!
We welcome June with open arms! We are dreaming of pool parties and margaritas. Not to mention some delicious BBQ. The 4th of July is officially a month away, which means time to start prepping right now! We will be sharing some of our favorite 4th of July treats next week as well!
Get your commenting fingers ready, and leave some comment love as you visit the SITS-tah’s who are linking up today. Have a fabulous weekend and stay cool!
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST:
- The Gold Lining Girl: Lemon Raspberry Angel Food Cake
- Flamingo Toes: Patriotic Pom Pom Wreath
- The Jenny Evolution: Ten Tips to Stop the Summer Slide
- Avas Alphabet: 12 Tips for Planning a Perfect Birthday Party
- Crystal & Co: 15 Speed Cleaning Tips That Work
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
JOIN US ON TWITTER
Finally, definitely don’t forget our Sharefest Twitter Party happening at 7:00 AM PST / 10:00 AM EST on Saturdays with the hashtag #SITSBlogging. It’s a great way to get one of your posts some extra love on Twitter.
- 4 DIY Valentine Mailboxes - Jan 21, 2022
- Woven Heart Valentine - Jan 6, 2022
- Elf On The Shelf Printables - Dec 1, 2021
- Spooky Skull Cakes - Oct 22, 2021
- Trash Bag Spider Webs - Oct 12, 2021
- DIY Glow In The Dark Floating Ghosts - Oct 5, 2021
- Flaming Skull Torches - Sep 6, 2021
- 30+ Awesome Homemade Halloween Costumes - Sep 5, 2021
- Easy Easter Cookies Decorated 4 Ways - Mar 8, 2021
- DIY Spring Wreath - Mar 1, 2021
- How To Make An Easter Basket With Newspaper - Feb 23, 2021
- Birdseed Eggs to Make For Spring - Feb 20, 2021
- Strawberry Rose Bouquet - Feb 8, 2021
- DIY Chocolate Kiss Flowers - Feb 4, 2021
- DIY Confetti Poppers - Dec 28, 2020