Happy Friday, everyone!
I hope you’re doing well. February break is over and my kids are having a fun week of school celebrating Dr. Seuss. Things like mismatched shoes, crazy hair, and silly hats. Love it! This time of year can be a challenge with getting in and out the door in the morning – with the cold and the ice and the end of vacation. What do you do to find inspiration in March? Do you travel? Read more? Bake more? Craft more?
If you need some fun recipes or crafts for this weekend, head on over to our SITS Facebook page and check out the most recent Facebook live videos and tutorials. You won’t want to miss the fun stuff we’re sharing!
We hope you all enjoy the weekend and can’t wait to read what you link up!
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST:
- Rolala Loves: How to Beat the Winter Blues
- A Nod to Navy: Wooden Baby Block Keepsake
- Delightful E Made: Healthy Cashew Chicken Recipe
- Gin & Lemonade: Talking To My Kid About Disability
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
- March 22nd: Saturday Sharefest - Mar 22, 2019
- March 19th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Mar 19, 2019
- How to Add Captions to Instagram Stories Videos - Mar 18, 2019
- March 15th: Saturday Sharefest - Mar 15, 2019
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Mar 12, 2019
- March 12th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Mar 12, 2019
- March 8th: Saturday Sharefest - Mar 8, 2019
- March 5th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Mar 5, 2019
- March 1st: Saturday Sharefest - Mar 1, 2019
- February 26th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Feb 26, 2019