This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Happy Friday, everyone!
I hope you’re doing well. February break is over and my kids are having a fun week of school celebrating Dr. Seuss. Things like mismatched shoes, crazy hair, and silly hats. Love it! This time of year can be a challenge with getting in and out the door in the morning – with the cold and the ice and the end of vacation. What do you do to find inspiration in March? Do you travel? Read more? Bake more? Craft more?
If you need some fun recipes or crafts for this weekend, head on over to our SITS Facebook page and check out the most recent Facebook live videos and tutorials. You won’t want to miss the fun stuff we’re sharing!
We hope you all enjoy the weekend and can’t wait to read what you link up!
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST:
- Rolala Loves: How to Beat the Winter Blues
- A Nod to Navy: Wooden Baby Block Keepsake
- Delightful E Made: Healthy Cashew Chicken Recipe
- Gin & Lemonade: Talking To My Kid About Disability
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 12, 2022
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020
Dee | Grammy's Grid says
Thanks so much for hosting! I’m linking up with BATHTUB OR SHOWER? LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE, a short story added to our SHORT STORY PROMPT LINK PARTY 2, won’t you join us for fun and creativity? Also, added our once a month BLOGGING GRANDMOTHERS LINK PARTY that is exclusively for grandmother bloggers!
Thank you for hosting another GREAT blog hop. Wonderful features this week. I hope you have a FANTASTIC week.
Thank you for including my post in your favorites! Means a lot.