This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Happy Friday, everyone!
How’s your March going? I can’t believe it’s almost over! Our kids had a big Spring Equinox celebration at school with dancing and eating maple shaved ice. I think those might be the best two ways to ring in spring that I’ve ever heard! How did you ring in spring? Judging by the linky submissions, I’d say a lot of people are baking and creating!
If you need some fun recipes or crafts for this weekend, head on over to our SITS Facebook page and check out the most recent Facebook live videos and tutorials. You won’t want to miss the fun stuff we’re sharing!
We hope you all enjoy the weekend and can’t wait to read what you link up!
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST:
- An Artful Mom: Photography Tips For Using Natural Light Indoors
- Delightful E Made: Lemon Blueberry Pancakes
- Rain on a Tin Roof: Simple Bunny Vases for Easter
- Cupcake N Dreams: How I Save Money on Travel
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 12, 2022
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020
Thank you for hosting another party. I brought my children’s favorite when they were little, Chocolate Cream Cheese Muffins. Have a lovely week.
Thanks for hosting, Tamara! Spring has finally arrived here, and I couldn’t be happier. Have a great week!
Thank you so much for featuring my photography post!! You have made my day! And, oh, what a fun celebration at your kids’ school! Happy spring!
Great site. Literate articles. Thanks to author. Save your website as a favorite
Jhavinder Thakur says
Thank you so much for hosting the party. Have a great weekend. Happy Spring, Kippi
GREAT party as always. Thank you for the inspiring ideas and recipes. Have a WONDERFUL weekend.
Calypso in the Country says
I am so happy spring is here but I wish the weather would start showing it! Thanks for hosting!