Happy Friday, everyone!
I can’t believe the first week of March is under our belts. Do you feel like spring is really coming? In New England, the cold wind on our faces is bracing, but the extra light in the day cancels it out. Daylight Savings is this weekend and we can’t wait! And wait until you see all the submissions this week. The late winter content is awesome!
If you need some fun recipes or crafts for this weekend, head on over to our SITS Facebook page and check out the most recent Facebook live videos and tutorials. You won’t want to miss the fun stuff we’re sharing!
We hope you all enjoy the weekend and can’t wait to read what you link up!
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST:
- Up North Parent: Do I Have a Right to Take Time for Me?
- Anika’s DIY Life: Easy DIY St. Patrick’s Day Wreath
- Lou Lou Girls: Breakfast Pizza
- Artful Homemaking: Cultivating Friendship with Your Daughter
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
- March 22nd: Saturday Sharefest - Mar 22, 2019
- March 19th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Mar 19, 2019
- How to Add Captions to Instagram Stories Videos - Mar 18, 2019
- March 15th: Saturday Sharefest - Mar 15, 2019
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Mar 12, 2019
- March 12th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Mar 12, 2019
- March 8th: Saturday Sharefest - Mar 8, 2019
- March 5th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Mar 5, 2019
- March 1st: Saturday Sharefest - Mar 1, 2019
- February 26th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Feb 26, 2019