This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Happy Friday, everyone!
I can’t believe the first week of March is under our belts. Do you feel like spring is really coming? In New England, the cold wind on our faces is bracing, but the extra light in the day cancels it out. Daylight Savings is this weekend and we can’t wait! And wait until you see all the submissions this week. The late winter content is awesome!
If you need some fun recipes or crafts for this weekend, head on over to our SITS Facebook page and check out the most recent Facebook live videos and tutorials. You won’t want to miss the fun stuff we’re sharing!
We hope you all enjoy the weekend and can’t wait to read what you link up!
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST:
- Up North Parent: Do I Have a Right to Take Time for Me?
- Anika’s DIY Life: Easy DIY St. Patrick’s Day Wreath
- Lou Lou Girls: Breakfast Pizza
- Artful Homemaking: Cultivating Friendship with Your Daughter
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 12, 2022
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020
Thank you so much for hosting another party. I brought a cake with Thai Mango. Have a great week ahead.
Kimberly Lewis says
thank you so much for featuring our breakfast pizza! I really appreciate it!
Mother of 3 says
I am so excited to turn our clocks tonight! Even though it seems like it took forever for us to get our first snowstorm this winter I am ready for spring. Thanks so much for hosting.
Lorita | Ting & Things says
So many great links! Thank you for hosting the party. This is my first visit. Will be back soon!
Dee | Grammy's Grid says
Thanks so much for hosting! I’m linking up with the BLOGGING GRANDMOTHERS SERIES 3 WITH DEE FROM GRAMMY’S GRID, our SHORT STORY PROMPT LINK PARTY 2, won’t you join us for fun and creativity? (ends Mar-14-2019 at 9pm cst), and our WEDNESDAY AIM LINK PARTY, everyone is welcome! (ends Mar-9-2019 at 9pm cst).
Sheri and Kristen says
Thank you for hosting each week! We hope you have a great weekend!
Michele Morin says
Yes, hooray for daylight savings! Maine keeps flirting with the idea of staying with it and going on Atlantic time (like New Brunswick) year round.
Thank you so much for hosting, and for featuring my Cultivating Friendship with Your Daughter post! Have a lovely weekend!
Calypso in the Country says
I am, so excited to turn the clocks ahead this weekend! I hope the warmer weather isn’t far behind! Thanks for hosting!