This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Happy Friday, everyone!
Boy, it was a beautiful week! I haven’t even told my kids this yet, but I’m telling you! We might be getting a new puppy soon. It’s now all I can think about. I took my dog to the dog park today and kept seeing cute puppies. And it reminded me of a topic often on my mind. We talk about the work/life balance quite a bit as bloggers and influencers. I struggle with the work/exercise balance. I realize that fits right into the life category, but it’s specific. I have little ones and more than one job. Yet, my dog needs exercise and so do I. I think the new puppy will cause me to think of new ways to fit exercise into my life. What about you? Do you have a good balance/routine?
If you need some fun recipes or crafts for this weekend, head on over to our SITS Facebook page and check out the most recent Facebook live videos and tutorials. You won’t want to miss the fun stuff we’re sharing!
We hope you all enjoy the weekend and can’t wait to read what you link up!
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST:
- Jamie Sumner: To the Moms Who Don’t Feel Like Celebrating This Mother’s Day
- White House Crafts: Make It: Confetti Paper Balloons
- Sparkle Living: Pink Cotton Candy Frappe
- Squirrels of a Feather: How I Got a Viral Pin My First Month Blogging
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
Our Twitter Chat is taking a spring and summer break!
Our Sharefest Twitter Party is taking a break for the spring and summer. We will be back in the fall with more Twitter party fun!
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 12, 2022
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020
My Shirdi Trip says
Excellent post. The information you provided is useful to all of us. Keep on posting like this. Thanks for sharing. – shirdi flight package from chennai
Tanya Derrey Bingham says
Thank you so much for hosting another great party!
Jeevan shetty says
I found your blog on Sunday so I am late! anyway joke apart, even I have a pug who keeps me active all day. Nice family god bless you.
Jas @ All that's Jas says
Awe, a new puppy, happy Mother’s Day to you! 🙂 I’m terrible at balancing work/exercise. I always think I could be more productive instead of spending time exercising, lol. Enjoy your weekend.
Marilyn Lesniak says
Thank you for hosting! My offerings this week include a Red White and Blue Cheesecake, Banana Bread, and 15 minute Fish Tacos.
Michele Morin says
What a fun secret!!
A puppy, pets are always a great idea!
I bought Mothering…to share this week
Niraj Gupta says
Saturday and Sunday is the only day we can plan with family, rest is all bore.
nice article, keep up the good work.
Julie Briones says
Thanks for letting us party with you!
Marissa | Squirrels of a Feather says
Oh, a puppy. We are divided in our house. I have had every kind of animal under the sun and like them all-oldest son would like a dog-youngest son would like a bearded lizard-husband has never had a pet and dislikes them. Therefore, we are at a stalemate!
Thanks for featuring my viral pin post, have a great weekend and a great Mother’s Day!!!