Happy Saturday, SITS-tah’s!
School is coming to an end for the kids here in California, and we are SO excited! Is your school year coming to an end? We are looking for some creative ways to keep the kiddos entertained this summer, so please pass all and any ideas our way!
With the end of school comes graduation! Do you have anybody graduating from high school or college this year? If you need an awesome gift for your favorite grad, be sure to stop by our Facebook page next Friday. We have a super cool grad-inspired gift that we will be making on Facebook Live. It’s going to be a blast! In fact, we will be on Facebook Live every weekday next week, talking about photography, Twitter, blogging and more!
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST:
- Heidi’s Wanderings: How To Complete A Passport Application
- gluesticks: Make a Watermelon Shark
- Views from the ‘Ville: Make Money While You Spring Clean
- Acorns and lemonade: 8 Questions to Ask When You Feel Like You Work Too Much
- This Silly Girl’s Life: Spicy Cheddar Bacon Ranch Pinwheels
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
JOIN US ON TWITTER
Finally, definitely don’t forget our Sharefest Twitter Party happening at 7:00 AM PST / 10:00 AM EST on Saturdays with the hashtag #SITSBlogging. It’s a great way to get one of your posts some extra love on Twitter.
Link up your favorite post of the week!
- Whoville Christmas Trees - Dec 9, 2018
- Stonyfield Play Free Initiative - Nov 30, 2018
- DIY Flameless Menorah Candles - Nov 29, 2018
- How to Turn Christmas Cards Into a Photo Garland - Nov 27, 2018
- DIY Hay Bale Presents For the Holidays - Nov 20, 2018
- Must Buy Christmas Gifts for Kids - Nov 19, 2018
- How to Celebrate Friendsgiving - Nov 15, 2018
- Giant Spider Web Halloween Decoration - Oct 30, 2018
- Halloween DIY Graveyard Lanterns - Oct 23, 2018
- Pineapple DIY Costume: Halloween Tutorial - Oct 18, 2018