This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Happy Friday, everyone!
Another gorgeous week! We’re pretty excited for Memorial Day weekend. Our little village has the oldest continuously run Memorial Day parade in the country and this weekend marks 150 years. There are so many wonderful recipes and topics this week, and I can’t wait to see what you’re sharing next. I’ll be sharing a puppy post since we’re getting a new one this week! What are you blogging about?
If you need some fun recipes or crafts for this weekend, head on over to our SITS Facebook page and check out the most recent Facebook live videos and tutorials. You won’t want to miss the fun stuff we’re sharing!
We hope you all enjoy the weekend and can’t wait to read what you link up!
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST:
- The Red Painted Cottage: Visiting The Big Island Of Hawaii
- Butter With a Side of Bread: Berry Protein Pancake Bites
- Le Cultivateur: DIY Wooden Bud Vase Holder
- Asakemi: This is My Blogging and Social Media Philosophy
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
Our Twitter Chat is taking a spring and summer break!
Our Sharefest Twitter Party is taking a break for the spring and summer. We will be back in the fall with more Twitter party fun!
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 12, 2022
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020
thank you for sharing such a wonderful article keep me update you are next article
Carol, The Red Painted Cottage says
Thank you so much for the feature on the Big Island of Hawaii and for hosting every week! We’ve been at the cottage all this holiday weekend and I chose not to use the computer until just now. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
Sugar Mummy Dating says
This is an awesome article, I will surely check other posts on your blog.
This is monday morning already, but i still say happy site sharefest
Thank you so much for featuring my bud vase holder! I am thrilled!!!
Addy Brown says
The Sharefest Workday is an annual community-building and service day that mobilizes thousands of volunteers of all ages to work on community projects designed to meet tangible needs. We paint, clean, plant, refurbish, and beautify schools, parks, and public facilities at no cost to recipients.
Marilyn Lesniak says
Thank you for hosting! My offerings this week include a Baby Shower Popcorn, Cupcake Graduation Toppers, and a Banana Chocolate Chip Cake. Enjoy your week!
I should be blogging about why I’m not blogging so much and it’s all writer’s block related. UGH. Have a wonderful time this weekend! So cool about having the longest running parade for Memorial Day!
Betty Manousos says
happy sits sharefest, everyone! xo
Betty Manousos says
happy friday! thank you so much for hosting.
have a lovely weekend! xoxo