This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Happy Saturday, SITS-tah’s!
It’s the start of a holiday weekend and for the most part we’ve been stuck inside the house cleaning. Somehow the house became a disaster in between meetings and events and the craziness that is life. So we’re buckling down and giving the house a good scrub. Then… then it’s off to the beach!
We’ll enjoy meals filled with burgers, salad (you know, the green stuff, macaroni variety, and potato filled?), and watermelon (lots and lots of watermelon!) as we remember those we love who’ve served. How are you spending this Memorial Day weekend?
If you need some fun recipes or crafts for this weekend, head on over to our SITS Facebook page and check out the most recent Facebook live videos and tutorials. You won’t want to miss the fun stuff we’re sharing!
We hope you all enjoy the weekend and can’t wait to read what you link up!
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST:
- Honestly Modern: Is There Still a Banker Within Me?
- Vicki’s Kitchen and Garden: Dividing the Chores
- Weaving Influence: Gambling on Leadership
- Jenny Louise Marie: Sheaffer Told Me To So I Did
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
JOIN US ON TWITTER
Finally, definitely don’t forget our Sharefest Twitter Party happening at 7:00 AM PST / 10:00 AM EST on Saturdays with the hashtag #SITSBlogging. It’s a great way to get one of your posts some extra love on Twitter.
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 12, 2022
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020
Marilyn Lesniak says
Thank you so much for a wonderful party. Enjoy the weekend!
the other one says
Gorgeous idea! I don’t celebrate MD, but it’s nice to see what Americans do 🙂
Thanks so much for the feature. I’m thrilled that you liked the post. 🙂
Everyone except Nashville daughter and her DrummerBoy will be over tomorrow for fish tacos, Mexican gazpacho fruit salad, sweet potato tots, and a citrus cake! Holidays are always better when we’re all together! I’m sure some of them will head to the beach since it’s only 3.1 miles from our front door. 🙂 Have a wonderful LONG weekend! Oh, and if y’all want to come and give my house a good scrub…LOL
Hahaha! I want to come over to your house to eat! Sadly we’re still scrubbing over here but as soon as we’re done, we’ll be over. Save a few fish tacos!
Calypso in the Country says
We are trying to enjoy this sunny morning at the beach before the rain rolls back in later today! Enjoy your weekend and thanks for hosting!