Happy Friday, everyone!
Another beautiful week. We started the week with the heat on, and then the week ended with 90 degrees. New England has such crazy seasons that I always say I would have NO trouble living somewhere (like San Diego) in which every day is pretty much the same. I’m ok with that, as long as it’s sunny and warm! What about you? Do you have stable weather or inconsistent weather?
If you need some fun recipes or crafts for this weekend, head on over to our SITS Facebook page and check out the most recent Facebook live videos and tutorials. You won’t want to miss the fun stuff we’re sharing!
We hope you all enjoy the weekend and can’t wait to read what you link up!
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST:
- Simple Moments Stick: 10 Things Every Dad Should Teach His Sons
- The Kittchen: Bacon Cheeseburger Tacos
- Simple Nature Decor: How To Create a Garden Chandelier
- Housewife How-To’s: 3 Things That Clean People Do Daily
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
Our Twitter Chat is taking a spring and summer break!
Our Sharefest Twitter Party is taking a break for the spring and summer. We will be back in the fall with more Twitter party fun!
- May 25th: Saturday Sharefest - May 25, 2018
- May 22nd: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 22, 2018
- May 18th: Saturday Sharefest - May 18, 2018
- May 15th: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 15, 2018
- May 11th: Saturday Sharefest - May 11, 2018
- May 8th: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 8, 2018
- May 4th: Saturday Sharefest - May 4, 2018
- May 1st: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 1, 2018
- April 27th: Saturday Sharefest - Apr 27, 2018
- April 24th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Apr 24, 2018