This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
We have finally had some COLD weather here in New England. My son woke up this morning, looked out the window, and said, “It’s SO sparkly out there right now!” And it was! There was a fine layer of frost over everything. I finally caved in and ordered a Land’s End down coat but it won’t be here for another week! There’s something about this cold that makes me want to create. I’m not even a very crafty person but I assure you I’ve been trying out your recipes and crafts! I can’t wait to see what’s next this weekend.
If you need some fun recipes or crafts for this weekend, head on over to our SITS Facebook page and check out the most recent Facebook live videos and tutorials. You won’t want to miss the fun stuff we’re sharing!
We hope you all enjoy the weekend and can’t wait to read what you link up!
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST:
- Brooklyn Farm Girl: Kale Potato Bread Stuffing
- Embracing the Spectrum: An Important Distinction: I Wouldn’t Change Him
- The Muslimah Guide: Simple Morning Routine: 7 Things to Do Before 7am
- Hello Nature Blog: Marshmallow Sweet Potato Skins Recipe
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
JOIN US ON TWITTER
Finally, definitely don’t forget our Sharefest Twitter Party happening at 7:00 AM PST / 10:00 AM EST on Saturdays with the hashtag #TheSwayLife. It’s a great way to get one of your posts some extra love on Twitter.
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 12, 2022
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020
Yaah, Thanks for the love. This is such an amazing community, happy to be part of it.
ankush wadne says
Thanks for hosting.
Natalie A says
Thank you for letting me join in this weekend! Those are great featured posts! I look forward to checking out these posts in the linky! Have a great rest of your weekend!
Jas @ All that's Jas says
Thank you for hosting the party each week. Have a great weekend!
Thanks so much for hosting! Can’t wait to join in next week too!
Ani Kay says
Thanks for hosting this link up! See you at the Twitter party in an hour!
We’re still only going down into the low 40s, high 30s here so it’s still flip-flop weather for me. I envy everyone with cold weather. Until the single digits hit then, never mind. Ha! Can’t wait to try the sweet potato marshmallow skins recipe. I can’t believe I never thought of doing this! Have a great weekend!
Michele Morin says
It was a windy 21 degrees last night when I brought my son home from his musical (Peter Pan!).
Well, I guess that’s November in New England — wild temperature swings!
Marilyn Lesniak says
Thank you for hosting all this inspiration! Have a blessed week.