This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Are you feeling ready for Thanksgiving yet? I’m still trying to wrap my head around the fact that it’s no longer summer! We’re lucky this year because we’re not traveling far or hosting. That takes a lot of the stress out of the weekend. That said, we’ll still work to make the day special for the family so I’m excited as always to read your inspiring posts. Do you prefer to travel or host Thanksgiving? Or take turns, maybe?
If you need some fun recipes or crafts for this weekend, head on over to our SITS Facebook page and check out the most recent Facebook live videos and tutorials. You won’t want to miss the fun stuff we’re sharing!
We hope you all enjoy the weekend and can’t wait to read what you link up!
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST:
- Exploring Domesticity: Rainbow Yogurt Bites: Frozen Yogurt Bears and Dots
- My Pixie Blog: Fertility Follies (Part One)
- Delightful E Made: Everything Thanksgiving Stuffing
- FTD Journey: I Miss My Mom – Anticipatory Grief
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
JOIN US ON TWITTER
Finally, definitely don’t forget our Sharefest Twitter Party happening at 7:00 AM PST / 10:00 AM EST on Saturdays with the hashtag #TheSwayLife. It’s a great way to get one of your posts some extra love on Twitter.
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 12, 2022
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020
Thank you so much for hosting this great party, my friend. Kisses from Greece!
Thanks so much for featuring my Fertility Follies post this week <3 much appreciated! Hope everyone is having a great weekend and happy pre-Thanksgiving!
Jas @All that's Jas says
Thanks for hosting the party and happy Thanksgiving!
Michele Morin says
We host every year and I love it!
Anita Anderson says
Just found you on Google + thanks for the link up. Amazing post.
I prefer hosting but that’s probably because I’m a control freak. LOL Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Marly @ A Brick Home says
This is my first time linking up! Love seeing the other posts on here.
Thank you so much for hosting!
Marilyn Lesniak says
Thank you for hosting all this opportunity. Have a good Thanksgiving!
I’m super honored that you chose our Rainbow Yogurt Bears to feature!! Thank you and have a great week!
Natalie A says
Thank you so much for featuring FTD Journey: I Miss My Mom – Anticipatory Grief! I appreciate it so very much! It means a lot to me! I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Thank you for letting me participate in sharefest!
Thank you so much for hosting! Hope you have an amazing Thanksgiving!
Calypso in the Country says
Thanks for hosting and enjoy your weekend!