This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Happy Friday, everyone!
I hope you had a gorgeous week. And a gorgeous Thanksgiving as well! Now we’re fully in the holiday season, although I think a lot of us were already there! What are your plans this weekend? My daughter and husband are going on their annual NYC trip for two nights, so it’s just my son and me. I’m looking forward to meals out and maybe seeing Santa!
If you need some fun recipes or crafts for this weekend, head on over to our SITS Facebook page and check out the most recent Facebook live videos and tutorials. You won’t want to miss the fun stuff we’re sharing!
We hope you all enjoy the weekend and can’t wait to read what you link up!
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST:
- Satsuma: 5 Ways To Help Kids Give Back During the Holidays
- Strength & Sunshine: Easy Gluten-Free + Vegan Matzo Ball Soup (Allergy-Free, Paleo)
- Faeries & Fauna: Mistletoe Christmas Chalkboard Sign for a Romantic Bedroom
- A Hippy and a Redneck: Zero Budget Meal Planning – How to Meal Plan with No Cash
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
Our Twitter Chat is taking a spring and summer break!
Our Sharefest Twitter Party is taking a break for the spring and summer. We will be back in the fall with more Twitter party fun!
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 12, 2022
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020
Thank you so much for hosting. I brought my Brownie Caramel Chocolate Squares. Have a great week!
Dee | Grammy's Grid says
Thanks so much for hosting!
Amy AKA The Hippy says
Thank you so much for featuring my Zero-Budget Meal Plan post!! I am truly honored.
Thanks for hosting! Have a great week!
Rau's Ias Study Circle says
Nice blog and thanks for this valueable post.