This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Did you have a wonderful Thanksgiving? Did you hit any Black Friday sales yesterday or today? I haven’t gone to a store in the morning on Black Friday in at least a decade, but if you did, I hope you found what you were looking for. Today officially starts the holiday season in my world, and I’ll be looking at your posts with extra interest! As usual, thanks so much for the amazing submissions every week. I love them!
If you need some fun recipes or crafts for this weekend, head on over to our SITS Facebook page and check out the most recent Facebook live videos and tutorials. You won’t want to miss the fun stuff we’re sharing!
We hope you all enjoy the weekend and can’t wait to read what you link up!
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST:
- Sandy A La Mode: 7 Fashion Trends I Am Grateful For as a Mom
- Gluesticks: DIY Stocking Ladder
- The Red Painted Cottage: DIY Custom Painted Christmas Tree Collar
- Domestic Deadline: Time For A Change – Make Over Your Morning
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
JOIN US ON TWITTER
Finally, definitely don’t forget our Sharefest Twitter Party happening at 7:00 AM PST / 10:00 AM EST on Saturdays with the hashtag #TheSwayLife. It’s a great way to get one of your posts some extra love on Twitter.
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 12, 2022
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020