Happy Friday, everyone!
I hope you had a gorgeous week. I wanted to wish you a welcome to the holiday season, if you celebrate. Or just happy nearly December! We’re doing our annual Hanukkah party on Sunday, and getting our Christmas tree on Saturday. So much festivity. I’m looking forward to it all!
If you need some fun recipes or crafts for this weekend, head on over to our SITS Facebook page and check out the most recent Facebook live videos and tutorials. You won’t want to miss the fun stuff we’re sharing!
We hope you all enjoy the weekend and can’t wait to read what you link up!
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST:
- The Kindest Way: How To Teach Your Kids About Charitable Giving
- Anika’s DIY Life: DIY Christmas Wall Decor Idea – Light Up LED Tree
- All That’s Jas: No-Bake Eggnog Gingersnap Cheesecake Cake
- The Kittchen: Easy Weeknight Dinner Recipes
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
Our Twitter Chat is taking a spring and summer break!
Our Sharefest Twitter Party is taking a break for the spring and summer. We will be back in the fall with more Twitter party fun!
- March 19th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Mar 19, 2019
- How to Add Captions to Instagram Stories Videos - Mar 18, 2019
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Mar 18, 2019
- March 15th: Saturday Sharefest - Mar 15, 2019
- March 12th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Mar 12, 2019
- March 8th: Saturday Sharefest - Mar 8, 2019
- March 5th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Mar 5, 2019
- March 1st: Saturday Sharefest - Mar 1, 2019
- February 26th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Feb 26, 2019
- February 22nd: Saturday Sharefest - Feb 22, 2019