This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Happy Friday, everyone!
I hope you had a gorgeous week. I wanted to wish you a welcome to the holiday season, if you celebrate. Or just happy nearly December! We’re doing our annual Hanukkah party on Sunday, and getting our Christmas tree on Saturday. So much festivity. I’m looking forward to it all!
If you need some fun recipes or crafts for this weekend, head on over to our SITS Facebook page and check out the most recent Facebook live videos and tutorials. You won’t want to miss the fun stuff we’re sharing!
We hope you all enjoy the weekend and can’t wait to read what you link up!
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST:
- The Kindest Way: How To Teach Your Kids About Charitable Giving
- Anika’s DIY Life: DIY Christmas Wall Decor Idea – Light Up LED Tree
- All That’s Jas: No-Bake Eggnog Gingersnap Cheesecake Cake
- The Kittchen: Easy Weeknight Dinner Recipes
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
Our Twitter Chat is taking a spring and summer break!
Our Sharefest Twitter Party is taking a break for the spring and summer. We will be back in the fall with more Twitter party fun!
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 12, 2022
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020
Christmas Came Early and we should be happy about it
Thanks for your sharing. Hope you can contribute more quality posts to this page
Quickest Hotmail login instructions
TANYA DERREY BINGHAM says
Thank you so much for another wonderful Sharefest Tamara!!
Thank you for hosting. I brought my favorite Christmas Rum Cake. Have a great week.
Michele Morin says
Me, too! Looking forward to all the celebration!
Maria | passion fruit, paws and peonies says
Thank you so much for hosting this linky – Enjoy your annual Hanukkah party! xx
Julie | This Main Line Life says
I can’t believe it’s going to be December already. I’m not ready!! Have a great weekend.