This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Happy Friday to you!
Wow, your links from the past week blew me away! So much creativity and festive spirit! Right now we’re getting ready for Halloween. My son will be Captain America, my daughter will be Hermione and I will be a rainbow! My husband? Well, I’ll keep you posted on that one. He takes weeks, months, and sometimes years to work on costumes. This weekend we will be heading to the rocky coast of Maine to do some sightseeing. I’m so excited to get away in October. What will you be doing in your part of the world?
If you need some fun recipes or crafts for this weekend, head on over to our SITS Facebook page and check out the most recent Facebook live videos and tutorials. You won’t want to miss the fun stuff we’re sharing!
We hope you all enjoy the weekend and can’t wait to read what you link up!
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST:
- Life With Heidi: Spooky Grahams
- From Playdates to Parties: Why On Earth Are We Taking On a 6-Week Kitchen Renovation?
- Simple Pure Whole Wellness: Eat to Beat Stress! Plant-Based Superfoods for Stress Relief
- Condo Blues: How to Make Awesome DIY Halloween Outdoor Projector Decorations!
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
JOIN US ON TWITTER
Finally, definitely don’t forget our Sharefest Twitter Party happening at 7:00 AM PST / 10:00 AM EST on Saturdays with the hashtag #TheSwayLife. It’s a great way to get one of your posts some extra love on Twitter.
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 12, 2022
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020
Sandi @ A New York Foodie says
Thank you for hosting your party! So many wonderful things to look at here! 🙂
Michele Morin says
Hope you enjoy the beauty here in my home state! The weather is being cooperative for you.
We had such fun dressing up for Halloween when our 4 daughters were growing up. Now that they’re all adults, they still love to dress up and we’re teaching the newest generation to love it as well. Have a wonderful weekend!
Calypso in the Country says
My kids are getting past the cute costume stage -so sad! Thanks for hosting and enjoy your weekend!
Thank you so much for featuring my post on Plant-based Superfoods to Beat Stress! I really appreciate the chance to participate and all of your work.
It is always a pleasure to link up with you. Thank you for all you do to bring bloggers together. I invite you to join me at #OverTheMoon, #WonderfulWednesday and #ThursdayFavoriteThings. Have a great week!