This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Boy, it’s been a strange and quick week here. My kids had half days all week long and we got to experience our first double-kid Parent Teacher Conferences Night. I don’t know how my parents did it with five kids! We have also seen all four seasons blow in and out of here all week. Cold rain, hot rain, 80 degrees, and 40 degrees too. The foliage is falling off the trees now, and we’re so excited for Halloween! As always, the posts you link up are inspiring. I can’t wait to hear about your Halloween weekends! Any good plans to share?
If you need some fun recipes or crafts for this weekend, head on over to our SITS Facebook page and check out the most recent Facebook live videos and tutorials. You won’t want to miss the fun stuff we’re sharing!
We hope you all enjoy the weekend and can’t wait to read what you link up!
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST:
- The Mom Gene: Why a Simple Walk is the Brain and Body Boost You Need
- Reviews, Chews and How-To’s: Half Frankenstein Halloween Makeup
- Annie’s Noms: Maple Apple Overnight Oats
- Vintage, Paint and more: Fall Reading List 2017
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
JOIN US ON TWITTER
Finally, definitely don’t forget our Sharefest Twitter Party happening at 7:00 AM PST / 10:00 AM EST on Saturdays with the hashtag #TheSwayLife. It’s a great way to get one of your posts some extra love on Twitter.
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 12, 2022
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020
Jennifer Sloat says
Thanks so much for the feature! Such fun making the half Frankenstein!
Thanks so much for hosting this lovely party! Have a happy Halloween!
Thanks- I love a Sharefest!
I am having a relaxing morning followed by a productive afternoon (hopefully), hah.
Thank you so much for featuring my Fall Reading List this week and for hosting each week. Hope your weekend is amazing.
Michele Morin says
We’re starting our celebration today with a kids’ event at our church!
Jas @All that's Jas says
No plans here other than eating all the leftover candy, lol. Thaks for hosting and happy Halloween!
Thank you for hosting and have a great week!!
Kathryn Griffin says
Thanks for hosting! Have a lovely weekend! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse