This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Happy Friday, everyone!
I hope you had a gorgeous week. We’re headed on a 6-7 hour car trip for the weekend and I’m trying to get excited! (Trying) Maybe we’ll see something cool along the way. We also all four have our Halloween costumes picked out and now it’s the planning and creating stage. I’m so excited! Anyone want to share their Halloween costumes? I love spoilers!
If you need some fun recipes or crafts for this weekend, head on over to our SITS Facebook page and check out the most recent Facebook live videos and tutorials. You won’t want to miss the fun stuff we’re sharing!
We hope you all enjoy the weekend and can’t wait to read what you link up!
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST:
- Fluster Buster: Helpful Tips for Choosing the Perfect Pumpkin
- Flamingo Toes: Spooky Crystal Ball Halloween Candlesticks
- Family Cookie Recipes: Maple Donut Cookies
- Eclectic Evelyn: Why You Need a Day of Rest Each Week
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
Our Twitter Chat is taking a spring and summer break!
Our Sharefest Twitter Party is taking a break for the spring and summer. We will be back in the fall with more Twitter party fun!
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 12, 2022
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020
Mother of 3 says
My boys just got their costumes in this week and they’re dressing up as their favorite animals. Have a safe trip!
Michele Morin says
In New England, 6-7 hours south is white knuckle driving and 6-7 hours north is a snooze fest.
Hope you manage to enjoy the ride.
Thank you so much for hosting the party. Happy Fall, Kippi
Lisa @ Casa Bouquet says
Thanks for hosting! I love pinning from this group.
Have a great trip! And thank you for hosting!
Julie | This Main Line Life says
Long car rides are so tough. It’s worth it in the end though. Have fun on your trip.
Shelley - Calypso in the Country says
Have a safe trip and a great weekend! Thanks for hosting!
Cryogenic Process Controls says
Highly informative article. This site has lots of information and it is useful for us. Thanks for sharing your views. – electromagnetic flow meter manufacturers, electromagnetic flow meter suppliers in uae