This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Happy Friday, everyone!
I hope you had a gorgeous week. We finally saw some sunshine after, not kidding, nearly 4-6 weeks of rain. We had bursts of nice days in between all that, but not much. It makes such a difference in productivity to have sunshine streaming in the window. And sometimes, it’s the opposite! It makes you want to be outside. For most of us in the blogging and Influencer fields, though, we’re lucky enough to be able to work wherever we want, within reason. Where is your favorite place to work, other than home? And does sunshine fuel or hinder your productivity?
If you need some fun recipes or crafts for this weekend, head on over to our SITS Facebook page and check out the most recent Facebook live videos and tutorials. You won’t want to miss the fun stuff we’re sharing!
We hope you all enjoy the weekend and can’t wait to read what you link up!
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST:
- Mama Finds Her Way: 13 Things An Introverted Mom Needs To Be Happy
- Rain on a Tin Roof: Easy DIY Dollar Tree Skull Candleholder
- The Vintage Housewife: Chicken Stew with Dumplings
- Bryony – Perfectly Imperfect Mama: Why Grandparents Are Important in Children’s Lives ‘The Age of The Grandparent’
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
Our Twitter Chat is taking a spring and summer break!
Our Sharefest Twitter Party is taking a break for the spring and summer. We will be back in the fall with more Twitter party fun!
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 12, 2022
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020
Hi! Thanks for hosting the party.
Thank you for hosting.I brought our favorite family birthday cake. Have a great week ahead.
Michele Morin says
Lovely fall days here!
Leaves are all still green, but looking very tired.
Danial Patel says
Wow, that is a great time to make us happy when we see the sunshine after 4-6 weeks. It happened to me at my city “Sujawal” but it was not like that, there had been raining for 3 weeks, we really enjoy to have this time.
Thank you for hosting this fun party, I hope you have a great week. If you get a chance stop by and party with us at the The Creative Muster!
Robin | Fluster Buster
Maria | passion fruit, paws and peonies says
Wow that’s a lot of rain! So pleased you got to enjoy some sunshine. have a great weekend xx
Shelley @ Calypso in the Country says
We have had a ton of rain in NJ. In fact, it’s raining right now! The only positive is that I am hoping it helps make the fall foliage more vibrant…I think it works that way. Anyway, thanks for hosting and have a great weekend!
Julie | This Main Line Life says
I am so over the rain too. When we got that break I though, oh, maybe it’s over for a while… but no… it’s raining again.