Happy Friday, everyone!
I hope you had a gorgeous week. The big news this week is that my kids took the school bus for the first time! Now I don’t know what to do with that extra 1-2 hours a day, but I know I truly appreciate this experience and how much they’re loving it. What’s big in your world this week?
If you need some fun recipes or crafts for this weekend, head on over to our SITS Facebook page and check out the most recent Facebook live videos and tutorials. You won’t want to miss the fun stuff we’re sharing!
We hope you all enjoy the weekend and can’t wait to read what you link up!
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST:
- Clarissa Explains It All: To the Boy I Thought Would Always Be Mine
- DIY Adulation: DIY Pumpkin Pillow Fight Game
- Crafting a Family: Cinnamon Featherlight Scones
- This Main Line Life: Bonding With Your Teens
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
Our Twitter Chat is taking a spring and summer break!
Our Sharefest Twitter Party is taking a break for the spring and summer. We will be back in the fall with more Twitter party fun!
- January 15th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jan 15, 2019
- Top Winter and Cold Weather Photography Tips - Jan 14, 2019
- January 11th: Saturday Sharefest - Jan 11, 2019
- January 8th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jan 8, 2019
- January 4th: Saturday Sharefest - Jan 4, 2019
- January 1st: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jan 1, 2019
- December 28th: Saturday Sharefest - Dec 28, 2018
- December 25th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Dec 25, 2018
- December 21st: Saturday Sharefest - Dec 21, 2018
- December 18th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Dec 18, 2018