Happy Friday, everyone!
I hope you had a gorgeous week. The big news this week is that my kids took the school bus for the first time! Now I don’t know what to do with that extra 1-2 hours a day, but I know I truly appreciate this experience and how much they’re loving it. What’s big in your world this week?
If you need some fun recipes or crafts for this weekend, head on over to our SITS Facebook page and check out the most recent Facebook live videos and tutorials. You won’t want to miss the fun stuff we’re sharing!
We hope you all enjoy the weekend and can’t wait to read what you link up!
WHO WE LOVED FROM LAST WEEK’S SHAREFEST:
- Clarissa Explains It All: To the Boy I Thought Would Always Be Mine
- DIY Adulation: DIY Pumpkin Pillow Fight Game
- Crafting a Family: Cinnamon Featherlight Scones
- This Main Line Life: Bonding With Your Teens
FEATURE YOUR CONTENT!
Ready to share your best post from the week? Then use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
SHARE THE COMMENT LUV
Be sure to spread the comment love! Comment on at least three posts that grab your attention and tell them why. We’re looking to help our community continue to grow their tribe and spread the comment support.
Our Twitter Chat is taking a spring and summer break!
Our Sharefest Twitter Party is taking a break for the spring and summer. We will be back in the fall with more Twitter party fun!
- September 21st: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 21, 2018
- September 18th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 18, 2018
- September 14th: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 14, 2018
- September 11th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 11, 2018
- September 7th: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 7, 2018
- September 4th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 4, 2018
- August 31st: Saturday Sharefest - Aug 31, 2018
- August 28th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Aug 28, 2018
- August 24th: Saturday Sharefest - Aug 24, 2018
- August 21st: Recipe & DIY Linky - Aug 21, 2018