This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Most of us have had pretty good luck using Facebook, Pinterest and Google + to promote our blog posts. However, Twitter seems to be a social media platform that is hard for a lot of bloggers!
How do you get people to pay attention to your tweets? How do you get people to actually click on the links you tweet out? These are all questions that most bloggers have, no longer how long they have been blogging. Thankfully, there a few ways you can make Twitter work for you!
How to Promote Your Blog Posts on Twitter
Do you ever feel like you are stuck in a Twitter rut? That despite how hard you try to promote your posts and get traffic from Twitter, people just aren’t’ clicking through? There are a four very simple ways you can reword your tweets to better promote your posts on Twitter and get more traffic!
Read the Full Post Here: 4 Ways You Can Better Promote Your Posts on Twitter
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017