This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Would a social media checklist help you to make sure you checked off all of the necessary points of the day? Remembering what you’ve done, which platform you did it on, and what you still have left to do can be quite the chore on top of maintaining your blog and keeping your day-to-day life in check. Today’s featured blogger has a great daily list for making sure you stay on top of your social media musts!
Daily Social Media Checklist
If you’re a blogger, you already know the importance of social media. But sometimes it can get hectic remembering what to do and when. “Should I tweet today? What should I post on Facebook? Oops, I forgot to pin my blog post!” may all be thoughts running through your mind. Well, here’s a daily checklist to help you out!
Read the full post here: Daily Social Media Checklist
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017