This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
We work hard to build up our Facebook Fan Page, yet when we post information most of our readers don’t get to see it. There has been some talk about how to get around this, but does it work? Should you leave your blog link in the comments section?
Leaving Your Link in the Comments VS. In Your Status Update
Bloggers have been facing a major challenge. Ever since Facebook dramatically changed their EdgeRank algorithm and fewer of our posts are being seen by those who have liked our brand pages, our total reach and engagement has dropped. Now I know some bloggers have been able to beat Facebook at their own game. That’s awesome! But for the rest of us, Facebook is like a giant elephant blocking the entrance. One workaround that I see a lot of fellow bloggers using is placing links to their blog posts in the first comment after posting an update. Is this really effective?
Read the Full Post Here: Facebook Myth or Magic: Link in Comments
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017