This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
It seems there is never a shortage of new Facebook hacks, viruses, and the like. Most of them can be treated as “noise”, or just watched to see how they go, relying on our set of security tools.
But other times, some come to our attention and warrant action.
How Does a Facebook Hack Work?
Did you know several readily available applications can capture Facebook traffic on both wired and wireless networks? It’s trivial to download one of these applications and just start harvesting logon credentials whenever anyone fires up Facebook. Once captured, these can be used to log into the account as the owner.
How You Can Protect Yourself from a Facebook Hack
Preventing a Facebook hack and keeping your online account safe is as simple as using the Facebook Connection Security Configuration.
Check out the below tutorial for step-by-step instructions and screenshots.
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017