This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you.
As a blogger, I have found that there are many ways in which to obtain traffic to your site. One way is to be a generous blogger for sure. Another excellent way to get new loyal fans is to be an active member of Facebook groups. There is a LONG line of Facebook groups to join!
Benefit From Facebook Groups With These Tips
Find groups within your niche:
This tip to me has become vital to my success in obtaining more traffic from Facebook. For example, I cover a good bit of homeschooling related topics. As a result, I have scoured for as many homeschooling groups as I can. (I even created one for SC Homeschooling Families.) Then I become active in those groups in as many ways as I can while staying within the group guidelines. Some groups are created as blog or social media share groups based around their specific niche, but some groups don’t allow any post sharing or self-promotion. It’s important to read the group guidelines when you join.
Find Groups with The Same Mission:
There are many blogging groups on Facebook. I’m a member of a lot of them. I am a member of most of them for various reasons. I am in some strictly to increase traffic to my site, but I’m in others for the blogging community connection and so I can bounce ideas off other bloggers. They all serve a purpose. If I find that a group isn’t serving its purpose, or is no longer a good fit, I leave it.
My favorite share groups just to name an FEW would have to be:
- Awesome Bloggers
- Promote Your Website
- Blogging Boost (even though they only have one share thread a week)
- Together We Blog
- IBA Open Group (They have a paid membership group which comes with some pretty cool goodies for a reasonable rate.)
- Social Media Network Group
- SITS Facebook Group (You know I can’t leave this one out!)
Find Groups For Hiring Help
You can also use Facebook groups to hire help as you need it. There are even groups for buying prewritten content with quality images.
Facebook groups exist for almost every need you have, from networking to selling items locally and across the world. I’ve found that, for me personally, it is sometimes quicker to get the answers I need by searching for a group that covers the topics I’m looking for.
What is your favorite group on Facebook?
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to Your New Blog - May 28, 2019
- Tax Tips For Bloggers - Jan 28, 2019
- 20 Things Successful Bloggers Do to Grow Their Following - Oct 29, 2018
- The Best Books For Entrepreneurs - Jan 22, 2018
- Is Twitter Still Alive? - Jun 12, 2017
- How To Collaborate With Other Bloggers - Apr 26, 2017
- Batching: How to Write a Week’s Worth of Blog Posts in One Sitting - Mar 20, 2017
- How To Grow and Nurture Your Blog Tribe - Oct 5, 2016
- When To Start Thinking About Holiday Blog Content - Sep 20, 2016
- Selling A Blog: The Ins And Outs - Aug 17, 2016
- Why The Only People Tweeting at You Are Crickets (How to Create Interaction on Twitter) - Jul 15, 2016
- How to Treat Blogging Like A Real Job - Mar 17, 2016
- How To Benefit From Facebook Groups - Feb 19, 2016
- How To Be A Generous Blogger (Why Sharing Other Bloggers Is Good For You, Too) - Dec 18, 2015
- The Best Book Quotes To Inspire You - Sep 16, 2015