This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Social media is a huge part of blogging! However, being online at all times of the day is simply impossible. Thankfully, there are programs like Buffer that can ensure your social media accounts stay active and that you are able to continue to tweet, even when you’re not online.
Now you might be thinking that scheduling your social media updates via Facebook or Hootsuite is all you need. Don’t get me wrong, both of those options are awesome and a huge help! However, most people typically use Hootsuite to schedule their own posts and we all know we shouldn’t only tweet out our own content. In order to truly build a tribe and become an authority on a subject, you’ll want to be sharing posts and updates from fellow bloggers.
This is where Buffer comes in handy!
How to Tweet and Stay Active on Social Media Using Buffer
Buffer allows you to quickly and easily share other bloggers’ posts.
Here’s how the Buffer folks describe their service:
Buffer makes your life easier with a smarter way to schedule the great content you find. Fill up your Buffer at one time in the day and Buffer automagically posts them for you through the day. Simply keep that Buffer topped up to have a consistent social media presence all day round, all week long.
We all love it when someone takes the time to share the content we work so hard to create. Sharing content from your bloggy friends helps to build your tribe and lets other people know that you value their blog posts.
The best part? Using Buffer is absolutely FREE.
How to Use Buffer Video Tutorial
This quick video tutorial will show you how to set-up and use Buffer effectively.
Looking for More Tips?
Did you enjoy this video tutorial? If so keep reading!
- Video Tutorial: How to Integrate Twitter & Pinterest into Your Facebook Page
- 4 Ways to Promote Your Posts on Twitter
- How to Get More Followers on Twitter & Facebook
- Use Analytics Now: Understanding Real Time Google Analytics Numbers - Jun 19, 2015
- How to Find Keywords in Google Analytics - Mar 12, 2015
- Tax Deductions All Bloggers Should Know About - Feb 3, 2015
- GoodNites* TRU FIT* Twitter Party - Sep 22, 2014
- #LOOKSTHATROCK Twitter Party - Aug 21, 2014
- Financial Independence TWITTER PARTY From Capital One 360 - Jul 2, 2014
- #VRMonth Twitter Party from Wyndham Vacation Rentals - Jun 16, 2014
- How to Regram Images on Instagram - Jun 5, 2014
- #AllergyFace Twitter Party - Jun 2, 2014
- What Makes You Smile When You Look In the Mirror? #DoveMirror Twitter Party - May 15, 2014
- #WorldsToughestJob Twitter Party with Cardstore - Apr 30, 2014
- BIG Reveal Coming: #TicTacMystery Twitter Party - Apr 28, 2014
- April 26: Share Your Favorite Post at Saturday Sharefest - Apr 25, 2014
- 10 Steps to Becoming a Credible & Respected Top Blogger - Apr 24, 2014
- April 19: Share Your Favorite Post at Saturday Sharefest - Apr 18, 2014