This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Pinterest is a great way to drive a ton of traffic to your site! If you understand how Pinterest works and how to use it to your advantage your monthly page views can easily sky rocket. For some bloggers Pinterest is their #1 source of traffic. There are several tips and tricks you can use to ensure you are getting the most out of your Pinterest account.
Tips and Tricks for Getting the Most out of Pinterest
Do you use Pinterest to promote your blog posts? If not you are missing out on a vital avenue of promotion for your blog.
Pinterest makes up the bulk of my traffic for Barbie Bieber and Beyond and therefore I try to utilise it as often as I can. In this post I outline the best tips designed at helping you get the most out of Pinterest, the best ways to create and share a pinnable image and tips for setting up your profile and boards. Get ready to see an increase in your traffic!!!
Read the Full Post Here: How to Make Pinterest Work For Your Blog
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017
Michelle S. Hawkins says
I learned some new ideas from your post. Thanks for sharing.
Story Paige says
Curious, when you have a new blog post to share, what category do you assign to your blog post “pin?”
Wendy @ Wensend says
Thanks for sharing! I don’t use Pinterest a lot, but I think I’m going to look into it 😉
Laura Townshend says
Pinterest is one of our biggest referrers. I can attest that having strong, active Pinterest boards are key. What’s more is we’ve been invited to join two large Texas Pinterest board groups. That further helps the process of referrals to our blog.
The coolest thing of all is that I just fired up our Pinterest business account this year. 😉
Nicki Lewis says
Very interesting. New to this and had not thought about some of these things. Thanks for the tips going to add to my blog
Interesting stuff, I may attempt a pinterest wiget when I have a moment! Sounds painful but I’m sure it’s not!
Tenns @ New Mama Diaries says
I’m always looking for better ways to utilize Pinterest more effectively. Thanks for sharing!
Thank you for these tips very helpful!
These are great! I have been haphazard about pinning my stuff and I keep putting off making my Pinterest page more organized. This inspires me to get to it!
Thank you so much for sharing these great tips!! Love this 🙂 🙂
Unique House Floor Design Tips
Thanks for sharing details about a important social media utility which results in a favor if handled cleverly
Shiv Saroya says
Great post! I’m seeing more traffic from Pinterest now than other social sites, although I’m not using the site for personal branding yet. BTW, Paul Biedermann also rocks Google Plus. The man’s a machine!
Kristy @ Twist & Sprinkle says
This is great! Thanks for sharing 🙂
Marilyn Wallace says
Thanks for the tut how to put a Pin It button on your blog…. It worked perfectly…
Sandra from It's Tidy Time says
You guys always have such helpful tools. So awesome every time. I’ll be using these tips!
Chris Carter says
Thank you so much for sharing these awesome tips!! I need so much help in using Pinterest and I appreciate learning more through you!! 🙂
Great post! I learned a few things. Thanks for sharing.