This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
One of the best things about social media is being able to share things with your followers. You can share on Facebook, retweet on Twitter and repin on Pinterest. Sharing is essentially what social media is all about.
For quite some time, Instagram lacked in this area. I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve came across something on Instagram that I wanted to share with my followers. Thankfully, I learned how to regram images on Instagram using a third-party app!
How to Regram Images on Instagram
Regramming images allows you to share photos with your followers, while giving credit to the original Instagram poster.
Once you have the Repost app installed on your phone, you’ll want to connect your Instagram account to your Repost app. This allows the two applications to work together.
Now that you have the app downloaded and the Repost app connected to your Instagram account, you can start reposting images. When you select a photo to regram, the Repost app will automatically give credit to the original owner of the photo. This allows you to share with your readers while ensuring you are not claiming a photo as your own.
You’re Also Going To Love
More Instagram Tips
Want to read more posts about Instagram? These links are a great place to get started:
- Why Bloggers Need Instagram (And How To Get Your First 1,000 Followers)
- June Instagram Challenge
- How To Make A Watermark For Your Instagram Images
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 12, 2022
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020