This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Think LinkedIn is all about showing off your resume and qualifications or simply a tool for performing a job search?
How Bloggers Can Benefit From Using LinkedIn
LinkedIn is actually a very beneficial tool for bloggers and can be an incredible resource for your blog. Considered the ultimate B2B social networking platform, I use it extensively for my social media clients and believe it is one of the most effective drivers of leads, traffic and referrals (when used correctly).
Now you might be cringing at the thought of adding yet another social media platform to your efforts. I promise you will not be disappointed. Thankfully, once set up, LinkedIn requires less time and effort than maintaining a Facebook page or keeping up with Twitter.
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017