This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
We look forward to snack time every day! It’s a great way to break up the day and refuel for the afternoon. But sometimes we get stuck in a snack rut. This week we have a fun Twitter party with Emerald Nuts that is going to help! Join us on Wednesday to talk about outrageous snacking adventures and the bold new cashew flavors: Dill Pickle, Jalapeño, Sriracha, and Salt & Pepper. Yum!
Join Us For The #CashewCraze Twitter Party
- Where: On Twitter, using the hashtag #CashewCraze
- Host: @SITSGirls
- When: Wednesday, February 3 between 10:00am PT – 10:45am PT / 1:00pm ET – 1:45pm ET
- Prizes: But of course! See below for the goodies we’ll be giving away.
Everyone who tweets during the Twitter event using the #CashewCraze hashtag will automatically be entered to win.
THREE (3) winner(s) will each receive ONE (1) $200 Amazon.com Gift Card
To enter to win, participate with an original tweet (no retweets) using the hashtag, #CashewCraze, in response to the Twitter party questions. (3) winners will be selected at random from those that reply to the questions.
*This is a sponsored post written on behalf of Emerald Nuts.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of entries received. Sweepstakes begins on 10AM PST on 2/3/2016 and ends at 10:45AM PT on 2/3/2016. Open to legal U.S. residents (including DC), age of majority or older. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. See Official Rules for complete details. Sponsored by: Emerald Nuts, 600 Montgomery Street, 13th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94111
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 12, 2022
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020