How many cell phones have you broken? More than one? More than five? We’ve broken a lot of phones. OtterBox has a fun Phone Wrecker quiz that will help you determine how you will wreck your phone. Because, we are all going to wreck our phones at some point — usually because they aren’t safely in a case.
We are going to talk about some of our most spectacular phone wrecking stories at a Twitter party this week, and we’d love to hear your stories, too! Get all the details below and RSVP.
JOIN US FOR THE #PhoneWrecker TWITTER PARTY
- Where: On Twitter, using the hashtag #PhoneWrecker
- Host: @SITSGirls
- When: Wednesday, September 16 between 9:00am PT – 9:45am PT / 12:00pm ET – 12:45pm ET
- Prizes: But of course! See below for the goodies we’ll be giving away.
Everyone who amplifies during the Twitter event using the #PhoneWrecker hashtag will automatically be entered to win. FIVE (5) winner(s) will each receive ONE (1) Otterbox Case + a $50 Amazon GiftCard (ARV: $100).
To enter to win, participate with an original tweet (no retweets) using the hashtag #PhoneWrecker in response to the Twitter party questions. (5) winners will be selected at random from those who reply to the questions.
*This is a sponsored post on behalf of OtterBox.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of entries received. Sweepstakes begins on 9AM PST on 09/16/2015 and ends at 9:45 AM PST on 9/16/2015. Open to legal U.S. residents (including DC), age of majority or older. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. See Official Rules for complete details. Sponsored by: Otter Products, LLC (“Sponsor”), located at 209 S Meldrum St, Fort Collins, CO 80521
- 28 Days of Writing Prompts for February - Jan 31, 2019
- Join Us For The Farm Rich Twitter Party! - Jan 16, 2019
- 31 Days Of January Writing Prompts - Jan 1, 2019
- Join Us For The Nestlé Twitter Party - Dec 10, 2018
- 30 Days Of November Writing Prompts - Nov 1, 2018
- Join Us For The Signature Care Diapers Twitter Party - Oct 2, 2018
- 31 Days Of October Writing Prompts - Oct 1, 2018
- 31 Days Of July Writing Prompts - Jul 1, 2018
- Instagram Better: Building A Strong Instagram Community - Jun 18, 2018
- 30 Days Of Writing Prompts For June - Jun 1, 2018